Sr. Operation Executive
Afiah has been serving AnsarComp (M) Sdn Bhd for 11 years and has built an excellent personality as a competent senior consultant. She is responsible for SIRIM QAS approval for telco products and someone who upholds a customer-comes-first principle. It’s her goal to create a lasting impression on the client so that they will keep coming back, leveraging AnsarComp’s services.
Always keep up to date with SIRIM QAS new regulation and has a good rapport with SIRIM officers to ensure clients receive the accurate and detailed info in order to obtain SIRIM approval.
Achieves a strong relationship with the customers and provides professional services, hence attracting some customers to maintain utilizing AnsarComp service to obtain SIRIM approval.
A problem solver, a creative individual and enjoy coming up with a creative solution at work.
Professional Course Attended
- Public Engagement Session with Industry In The Initiatives Of Non-Tariff Measures (NTMS) For Imports And Exports Procedures Related With Ministry Of Communications And Multimedia (KKMM) And Agencies. – 2020
- Strategic Planning Bootcamp (Organized by Annems Leadership) – 2019
- SIRIM QAS International’s Updates & Networking Session 2018 – November – 2018
- Rohde & Schwarz EMC Forum – 2017
- Team Bonding program with Lighthouse Consulting – 2017
- SIRIM Self Labelling Program (SLP) Clinic – 2015
- STA – Regulatory Compliance Seminar – 2014
- Halal Course “Understanding The Halal Industry.”(Organized by Halal Industry Corporation,HDC) – 2011
- CTQM Training 2010: Employee Module – 2010
- AnsarComp’s Customer Service Award (2013)
- AnsarComp’s Employee of the month (2015)