Sr. Operation Executive
A highly skilled senior consultant with 13 years combined experiences from regulatory approval services in Malaysia such as SIRIM QAS, Energy Commission, JAKIM, PERHILITAN and MITI. A senior consultant who is equipped with extravagant knowledge in regulatory approval agencies giving her experiences with numbers of government agencies in Malaysia. Hainoorliza’s capabilities are remarkable.
Building her career along the soaring phase of AnsarComp, Hainoorliza has successfully becoming the reliable source and reference for clients and co-workers in numerous areas. Also, a personnel who is excellent in consulting and advising clients on regulatory issues related Halal certificate.
Currently leading the Regulatory Approval Department (RAD) application for JAKIM (Halal) team, an absolute opportunist, Hainoorliza manages to function independently while also being a brilliant team player, successfully obtaining Halal certificates on behalf our clients. Has been dedicating her time and focus in assisting our customers with excellent outcomes. She is undeniably, reliable.
Someone who think out of the box, a great problem solver which are prerequisites for the industry as things usually reconstructed swiftly. Achieves a good rapport with the clients and provides professional services, hence attracting clients to maintain leveraging AnsarComp’s service in obtaining SIRIM approval.
“There’s Nothing You Can’t Have Or Achieve In Life… If You’re Willing To Work For It” is the principle that Hainoorliza holds on to resulting her immense success in work and life.
Professional Course Attended
- Seminar of A guide to Malaysia Import/Export Procedures & Documentation – 2008
- Thinking Outside the Paradigm – 2010
- IT Technologies For Today’s Business Innovation & Blue Ocean – 2010
- Certificate of Appreciation for dedicated contribution and energetic services as Operation Executive – 2010
- CTQM Training Module – 2010
- Exhibitor CommunicAsia Singapore – 2010
- Understanding The Halal Industry, HDC – 2011
- PSMB Conference & Exhibition – 2011
- Understanding the Halal Industry by HDC – 2011
- Effective Store Management & Inventory Training – 2012
- Exhibitor on Malaysia Agriculture, Horticulture and Agro tourism Show – MAHA 2013
- Strategic Leadership & Innovation Masterclass, Cranfield University, UK – 2014
- Seminar of STAR-Stay Relevant – 2014
- Food Handling Course (2015)
- Briefing and dialogue on importers of electrical equipment related to the updated application of the certificate of approval (CoA) by Energy Commission – 2016
- Seminar on Malaysia Standards for Household and Similar Electrical Appliances by SIRIM QAS – 2017
- National Halal Business Forum, DPMM -2 017
- Global Marketing Summit, INSKEN – 2017
- Team Bonding Program -2017
- CommunicAsia Singapore – 2018
- 1st Halal Professional Board Course Malaysia International Halal Assembly (MyHA 2018)
- Awarded Certificate in Internal Halal Audit (JAKIM.HPB/STPH/IHA:2018-BHH-028) – 2018
- 3rd International Halal Technical Capacity Development Programme Global Halal Submit 2019 (GHAS 2019)
- Visitor on Malaysia Halal Expo (Malaysia & Japan) – 2019
- Ansarcomp’s Most Committed Employee (2008)
- AnsarComp 10 years loyal staff award