Mohd Zaini Bin Mohd Yatim
As a Managing Director, he is observing the whole operation of AnsarComp (M) Sdn Bhd. Although his specialities including business development and strategic planning, he is actively involved in making employees happy, keeping the right talent, by organising year-end trips, outings or dining etc.
Since AnsarComp inception in 2004, he has since built a handful of different businesses in the field of:
- Oil and Gas via AnsarComp Engineering Sdn Bhd (2008)
- Food Manufacturing (dipping sauce & vinegar), D'Ansar Mart (online & offline) via AnsarComp Food Manufacturing (2010)
- Halal consultancy and online business platform via Orbit Cafe, Ezysouq, and AnsarComp Halal Training & Consultancy (2011)
- Fine dining, catering, event management, Maidah Restaurant, via AnsarComp Hospitality Sdn Bhd (2013)
- Corporate training, ITQAN training centre, IT service & multimedia biz via Ansar Communications (2017)
Outside of his work commitment, he enjoys sports-car and a member of Peugeot fan-club. He is also active in charity activities via AnsarCARE, a CSR program under AnsarComp (M) Sdn Bhd.
Ramlah Binti Hamad
Very passionate about ‘helicopter view’ and ‘seeing the big picture’.
Featured in Dr. Sakinah Salleh’s book – 10 Tokoh Idola Muslimah in 2013 (ISBN-13: 978-967-411-151-9).
Actively involved in corporate trainings & business coaching with 20 years combined experiences in management and customer services and also Halal industries.
Graduated Bachelor Degrees in Islamic Studies & Human Sciences (1995/96) from IIUM & hold a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from UPM (2007)
Certified trainer under Train The Trainer (TTT) program from HRDF
Certified as Accredited Competency Professional (ACP) from Institute of Leadership & Management.
Board Director of AnsarComp Group Companies