Losing any kinds of documents or certificates is an unlucky mishap that can happen to anyone. But there is no need to crack your head over it. If you happen to have lost your Halal Certificate, for example, don’t fret! There is a solution to your problem. If your certificate is either misplaced or lost due to natural disaster, here are a few necessary conditions you should take note of:
- The lost must be reported to the authority along with official documents necessary
- The certificate holder needs to submit the copy of police report over the lost of Halal Certificate
- The lost of Halal Certificate will be investigated by Secretariat of Malaysia’s Halal certification panel before issuing the new certificate
- JAKIM holds the authority to charge the re-printing fee for the Halal Certificate if the lost is caused by negligence on the company’s part.
- However, if the lost is generated by natural disaster (which is inexorable), the company has the right to be excluded from the certificate re-printing fee.
- The new Halal Certificate issued will be based on the company’s data from MYeHALAL.
Source : http://www.halal.gov.my/v4/images/pdf/MPPHM2014BI.pdf
So, if your Halal Certificate is really nowhere to be found, contact AnsarComp because we will guide and assist you to regain your Halal Certificate and help you get back to your business as soon as possible with the certificate in your hand. Do contact us at +6011- 3120 225 or knock our email at email@example.com as we will assist you ASAP!