Are you planning to import/export your electrical product? But you don’t know what kind of permit needed from authority? If you want to import electrical goods for domestic use as listed by Energy Commission, it’s subjected to approval certificate issued by the Malaysian Energy Commission (MEC) namely COA and Safety Label.

If you want to know how to apply for COA and SAFETY LABEL, just contact us now.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *